In September 2023, the third edition of the Pharma Logistics Masterclass attracted a record number of participants. Over 135 pharma logistics professionals, international academics and industry experts from 24 countries attended the program hosted by the Singapore University of Technology and Design.
The 5-day program creates a special opportunity for industry professionals to gain more in-depth knowledge, as well as for academics and PhD students to obtain advanced insights into how pharmaceutical supply chains are organized and logistics processes are optimized through applied technology for the pharma and life science sector.
Testimonials of the 2023 PLMC participants in Singapore
🎓“This is a truly singular event where all the big players of the pharma logistics chain get together and the cherry on top along with the Academia to enlighten with the latest researches and the upcoming trends.”
🎯“The Pharma Logistics Masterclass has been an amazing experience. Lots of great speakers and workshops, intense discussions and enlightening insights.”
🌍“A fantastic forum to learn, share and collaborate. This was the best edition of the masterclass to date. The calibre of the attendees and speakers was exceptional.”
🚀“It was an enriching experience to engage with professionals from some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, logistics firms, airlines, airports, and the leading universities researching pharma logistics. The week-long event certainly lived up to its purpose of bridging the gap between innovative business developments and future-focused academic research.”
- Regulation and ethics are key themes in future pharma logistics developments. How can these enhance and impact our business?
- Pharma logistics have an increasingly important role in the pharmaceutical value chain. How do we avoid getting lost in the ‘blame chain’? How do we tackle the risks linked to increased responsibilities and liabilities? How does access to risk information impact insurance?
- How can a control tower be upgraded to a command tower? Do we need to ask Amazon?
- From unimodality to intermodality, to multimodality to synchromodality to decarbonize our supply chain. What’s next? How do we trade off speed versus planning?
- R&D, pharma logistics and hospital logistics – how can we boost our skills to learn from cross-pollination?